My second YouTube video is up! This time, I discuss my take on this whole “being successful” thing.
Things that occur to me when publishing this video:
- I should’ve had a bowl of sweets or something.
- For a more successful viewing experience, drink every time I say “success.”
- Is this video insulting to people who die before the age of 105?
- I was really on a roll towards the end of this video – that neither screaming neighbour kids nor needy cats disturbed me is nothing short of a miracle.
- Is the title of this video misleading and unhelpful to aspiring confectionary entrepreneurs?
If you’re looking for some homework, answer these questions in the comments below!
Meanwhile, here are some other things I’d like to say about YouTube.
Firstly, THANK YOU to everyone who watched my first video, liked, subscribed, and said such amazing supportive things! I was so surprised at the positive reaction, it was lovely.
Secondly, my tentative goal was to upload twice a month, but that hasn’t happened because I’m still learning so much about filming and editing. In fact, this is the second time I’ve filmed about The Sweet Shop Success Method™. The first time, I completely nailed two takes, and then realised that my mic wasn’t plugged in all the way, and there was no sound. I was so bummed. I also spent a whole day of filming with my sister a week ago, which also ended up full of technical issues and eventual creative fatigue! Because my job is so hectic as well, I’ve had to make peace with the fact that I have limited time to devote to my side projects. Hopefully the quality of the videos makes up for their relative rarity.
So, what do you think of The Sweet Shop Success Method™?